Stardew Valley is a PC/Console game that is all about farming, fishing, mining, and crafting. It’s basically the spiritual sequel to Harvest Moon.
I have been trying to take a screenshot of my farm but no joy – the usual methods require some sort of extra program like Steam, GeDoSaTo, or Fraps to be installed. Look, it’s true that I play PC games but I don’t want to install something just to take a screenshot!
Thankfully, there is a very easy and painless way to take screenshots of your entire Stardew Valley farm.
Stardew Valley: How to Take a Screenshot
- Go to http://upload.farm/
- Find your Stardew Valley save file. Just enter this in your computer’s search box: %APPDATA%\StardewValley\Saves
- Upload this file to the upload.farm website
- You will automatically redirected to a page with all of your farm and character stats. Mine is this one – http://upload.farm/1CPib8
- Right click on your farm picture and save it to you computer
There you go, that’s a screenshot of your entire farm in Stardew Valley with no mess, no fuss, no install needed. It’s the easiest way I know of to get cool screenshot that you can share.
This is my farm. Sorry for the mess. I just started playing so I don’t have much and I haven’t fully cleaned my farm yet.
Thanks for reading. If you found this useful then please comment and share.